Mosaic™ ELISA Human Inflammation Panel 1
The Mosaic™ ELISA Human Inflammation Panel 1 (Catalog # MEA004) is an excellent tool for the simultaneous quantitative determination of 8 different secreted mediators of inflammation in a single sample of cell culture supernate, serum, and plasma. Mosaic ELISA kits employ multiplex microarray technology to provide an accurate, efficient, and economical alternative to conducting multiple traditional ELISA experiments.
|Antibody Well Map
A visualization of the spot layout per well in the Mosaic ELISA Human Inflammation Panel 1 (Catalog # MEA004). Each individual well is spotted with 8 different antibodies and a Reference Spot. Reference Spots provide a strong positive signal to allow easy visualization of well location for template alignment during data analysis.
- Detects 8 inflammation biomarkers in a single sample
- An array in each well of a 96-well microplate
- 320 data points per microplate (40 samples in duplicate plus 2 standard curves)
- Utilizes small sample size (25-50 μL*)
- Validated for cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma
- 4.5 hour assay time
- Amenable to automation
*Serum and plasma samples require a 2-fold dilution.
- 96-well microplate with each well spotted with 8 capture antibodies & 1 reference spot
- Cocktail of purified protein standards
- Cocktail of biotinylated detection antibodies
- Diluent & Wash Buffers
- Chemiluminescent Reagents**
- Plate Covers
*Acquisition of data from Mosaic ELISAs requires a Digital Imaging System.
**Substrates 1 and 2 are comprised of TMA-6, a product of Lumigen, Inc., Southfield, Michigan, USA, and are covered by the following US Patent Numbers: 5,922,558 and 6,858,733 and International Patent Numbers: 733,086, 1,019,525, 2,300,071, 1,015,461, 2,002,352,881, ZL02805225.0, and 1,456,716