VersaMAP™ Magnetic Custom Multiplex Kits
Magnetic Bead-based Multiplex Kits for the Luminex® Platform
Magnetic Custom Multiplex Kits are our most efficient Luminex-based multiplex assays. These homogeneous, no wash assays utilize analyte-specific antibodies conjugated to superparamagnetic microparticles to simultaneously detect up to 25 user-defined phosphorylated receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) in a single sample.
- Complete ready-to-use kits
- Microplate-based assay
- User defines up to 25 analytes of interest
- Simultaneous detection of selected analytes
- Small sample size (1-5 μg of cell lysate)
- Simple procedure: no washing required
- Superparamagnetic beads are premixed
- Compatible with multiple analyzing systems*
- Premixed antibody-coated superparamagnetic bead cocktail
- Biotinylated anti-phospho-tyrosine detection antibody
- Positive Recombinant Peptide Control
- Lysis Buffer
- 1 Round-bottomed 96-well Microplate
- Foil Plate Sealers
- Mixing Bottle
*Compatible with Luminex MAGPIX®, Luminex 200™, and Bio-Rad® Bio-Plex® analyzers.
VersaMAP Magnetic Custom Multiplex Kits require a 3-5 day turn-around time when orders are placed directly from R&D Systems. Please allow additional time when placing orders through a distributor.
Luminex and MAGPIX are registered trademarks of Luminex Corporation.
Luminex 200 is a trademark of Luminex Corporation.
Bio-Rad and Bio-Plex are registered trademarks of Bio-Rad Laboratories.