Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) – EU-approved
Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) – EU-approved Summary
Fetal Bovine Serum – EU-approved
Atlanta Biologicals™ Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) – EU-approved is a high-quality FBS that offers excellent value for basic cell culture as well as for specific research applications.
- Manufactured from EU-approved origin material
- Excellent cell growth characteristics, low endotoxin, and low hemoglobin values
- High-quality FBS widely used among cell culture researchers
- Superior performance with a broad spectrum of cell types
- More affordable alternative to other commercially available FBS
- Available as 500 mL and 50 mL sizes
Why Use Atlanta Biologicals™ Fetal Bovine Serum - EU - approved?
Fetal bovine serum (FBS) is the most commonly used media supplement for cells in culture. FBS is the ideal cell growth supplement and generally preferred over other types of cell culture sera. Its high levels of nutrients and optimal combination of growth factors makes FBS the most effective cell growth promoter for virtually any cell culture system. In addition, the significantly lower content of antibodies compared to adult and newborn sera minimizes the risk of antibody cross reaction with cells in culture. R&D Systems, a Bio-Techne brand, offers several grades of Atlanta Biologicals FBS, including one approved for use in Europe.
Product Size: 500 mL and 50 mL
Sterility Testing: Pass
Cell Culture Testing: Pass
Biochemical Test Panel: Extended
Virus Test Panel: Standard
Suitability: Laboratory research applications
Shipping conditions: On Dry Ice
Store at ≤ -20 °C in a manual defrost freezer. Do not use past the expiration date.
When handling biohazardous materials such as human cells, safe laboratory procedures should be followed and protective clothing should be worn.
- FOR LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
- The safety and efficacy of this product in diagnostic or other clinical uses has not been established.
- This reagent should not be used beyond the expiration date indicated on the label.
- Results may vary due to variations among cells or cell lines used.
Background: Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Cell Culture Product FAQs
Reviews for Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) – EU-approved
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) – EU-approved and earn rewards!
Have you used Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) – EU-approved?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image