Human/Mouse/Rat Phospho-RPS6 (S235/S236) DuoSet IC ELISA
Human/Mouse/Rat Phospho-RPS6 (S235/S236) DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Background: Ribosomal Protein S6/RPS6
40S Ribosomal Protein S6 (RPS6) is the major substrate of protein kinases, particularly p70 S6 kinase, in eukaryotic ribosomes. RPS6 phosphorylation at S235, S236, S240, and S244 upregulates the translation of mRNAs containing an oligopyrimidine tract at their transcriptional start sites. This phosphorylation of RPS6 is stimulated by growth factors, tumor promoting agents, and other mitogens. RPS6 is dephosphorylated during growth arrest.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human/Mouse/Rat Phospho-RPS6 (S235/S236) DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human/Mouse/Rat Phospho-RPS6 (S235/S236) DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human/Mouse/Rat Phospho-RPS6 (S235/S236) DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image