Human PD-L1 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9NZQ7
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of human PD-L1/B7-H1 by Western Blot. Western blot shows lysates of human lung tissue. PVDF membrane was probed with 2 µg/mL of Rabbit Anti-Human PD-L1/B7-H1 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB1562) followed by HRP-conjugated Anti-Rabbit IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # HAF008). A specific band was detected for PD-L1/B7-H1 at approximately 50 kDa (as indicated). This experiment was conducted under reducing conditions and using Immunoblot Buffer Group 1.
Detection of PD-L1/B7-H1 in HEK293 Human Cell Line Transfected with Human PD-L1/B7-H1 and eGFP by Flow Cytometry. HEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line transfected with either (A) human PD-L1/B7-H1 or (B) irrelevant protein and eGFP was stained with Rabbit Anti-Human PD-L1/B7-H1 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB1562) followed by APC-conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # F0111). Quadrant markers were set based on Rabbit IgG control antibody staining (Catalog # MAB1050). View our protocol for Staining Membrane-associated Proteins.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
B7-H1, also known as PD-L1 and CD274, is an approximately 65 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein in the B7 family of immune regulatory molecules (1). Mature human B7-H1 consists of a 220 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain (ECD) with two immunoglobulin-like domains, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 31 aa cytoplasmic domain (2). Within the ECD, human B7-H1 shares 73% and 74% aa sequence identity with mouse and rat B7-H1, respectively. Alternative splicing generates additional isoforms that either lack the first Ig-like domain or are truncated within the second Ig-like domain (3). B7-H1 is expressed on
inflammatory-activated immune cells including macrophages, T cells, and B cells (4-7), keratinocytes (8, 9), enothelial and intestinal epithelial cells (8, 10), as well as a variety of carcinomas and melanoma (11, 12). B7-H1 binds to T cell B7-1/CD80 and PD-1 (7, 8, 12-15). It suppresses T cell activation and proliferation (5, 8, 14, 16) and induces the apoptosis of activated T cells (11). It plays a role in the development of immune tolerance by promoting T cell anergy (7, 14) and enhancing regulatory T cell development (16). B7-H1 favors the development of anti-inflammatory IL-10 and IL-22 producing dendritic cells (5, 10) and inhibits the development of Th17 cells (16). In cancer, B7-H1 provides resistance to T cell mediated lysis, enhances EMT, and enhances the tumorigenic function of Th22 cells (6, 9, 12, 15).
- Ceeraz, S. et al. (2013) Trends Immunol. 34:556.
- Dong, H. et al. (1999) Nat. Med. 5:1365.
- Frigola, X. et al. (2011) Clin. Cancer Res. 17:1915.
- Tamura, H. et al. (2001) Blood 97:1809.
- Chen, L. et al. (2007) J. Immunol. 178:6634.
- Kuang, D.-M. et al. (2014) J. Clin. Invest. 124:4657.
- Tsushima, F. et al. (2007) Blood 110:180.
- Mazanet, M.M. and C.C.W. Hughes (2002) J. Immunol. 169:3581.
- Cao, Y. et al. (2010) Cancer Res. 71:1235.
- Scandiuzzi, L. et al. (2014) Cell Rep. 6:625.
- Dong, H. et al. (2002) Nat. Med. 8:793.
- Azuma, T. et al. (2008) Blood 111:3635.
- Butte, M.J. et al. (2008) Mol. Immunol. 45:3567.
- Park, J.-J. et al. (2010) Blood 116:1291.
- Ritprajak, P. et al. (2010) J. Immunol. 184:4918.
- Herold, M. et al. (2015) J. Immunol. 195:3584.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human PD-L1 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human PD-L1 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human PD-L1 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image