Luminex Assays and Instruments
R&D Systems® Luminex® Bead-Based Assays for Multiplexing
R&D Systems offers three bead-based multiplex immunoassay formats utilizing Luminex xMAP® microparticle technology allowing users to better tailor assay selection to their individual research needs. R&D Systems Luminex assays are specifically designed to optimize the benefits and overcome the challenges of multiplexing.
R&D Systems Luminex Assays
Luminex Assays from R&D Systems are designed to maximize multiplexing capacity and flexibility while maintaining assay specificity.
- Largest Luminex Multiplex Available: simultaneously analyze up to 100 analytes
- Flexible Analyte Selection: choose from over 300 analytes
- Unique Analytes Offered: over 75 analytes are exclusively available from R&D Systems
- Rapidly Expanding Menu: new analytes are released monthly
- Polystyrene or Magnetic Options: all analytes are available in either the polystyrene or magnetic microparticle format
R&D Systems Luminex High Performance Assays
Luminex High Performance Assays from R&D Systems are designed to maximize assay accuracy and precision while preserving the benefits of multiplexing.
- Accurate and Reproducible Results: panel development and validation testing are similar to R&D Systems gold-standard Quantikine® ELISA assays
- Polystyrene or Magnetic Options: select panels are available in either the polystyrene or magnetic microparticle format
- User-Defined Analyte Selection: choose analytes from established panels and select “premixed” or “end-user mixed” options
R&D Systems Luminex Immunoglobulin Isotyping Assays
Luminex Immunoglobulin Isotyping Assays allow for the simultaneous quantitation of up to six immunoglobulin isotypes.
- Optimized: All analytes are optimized and tested together for detection of their given analytes in a multiplex setting to ensure the best results possible
- Flexible: Measure only what you want! Select one or more of the analytes in a given panel
- Rapid: Get more done with results as fast as 1.5 hours
- Choice: Polystyrene or magnetic bead formats
- Options: Measure total immunoglobulin or investigate the kappa to lambda light chain ratio