In this insightful webinar, our panel of industry leading experts explore how to plan for the successful development of new cell therapies using emerging raw materials and technologies.
Following a presentation by Dr. Sean Kevlahan, PhD, Senior Director of Cell and Gene Therapy at Bio-Techne, he is joined by our expert panel where they discuss
- Raw material optimization – where can optimization be most beneficial to your cell therapy manufacturing process?
- The challenges of unique new raw materials and technologies in cell therapy processes
- Regulatory considerations when using emerging raw materials and technologies
- Scale up and production – unique raw material manufacturer supply challenges and solutions; the importance of establishing a secure raw material supply
- Multiple partnerships in cell therapy development – is more collaboration required in the industry?
PhD, Senior Director of Cell and Gene Therapy at Bio-Techne
Co-Founder, Broken Lance Biotech Consulting
Ángel Herrero Méndez
PhD, Head of Pharmaceutical Development, Takeda Madrid – Cell Therapy Technology Center, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co.
Supply Chain Manager, Sotio a.s.
Dr Patrick Ginty
Head of Regulatory Affairs, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult