Human IL-2/IL-10 Dual-Color ELISpot Kit
Human IL-2/IL-10 Dual-Color ELISpot Kit Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
* Following cell stimulation.
ELISpot kits are highly sensitive, microplate-based assays for the detection of cytokine secreting cells. This kit is designed for the simultaneous detection and enumeration of IL-2/IL-10. Complete ELISpot kits are ready-to-run and require no assay development or refinement.
Appropriately stimulated cells are pipetted directly into the wells of a PVDF-backed microplate. The PVDF membrane has been pre-coated with capture antibodies specific for IL-2/IL-10. The microplate is then placed in a humidified 37 °C CO2 incubator for the desired period of time. During this incubation period, the immobilized capture antibodies in the immediate vicinity of the secreting cells bind secreted IL-2/IL-10.
At the desired time point, one analyte is detected using a biotinylated detection antibody and alkaline-phosphatase (AP)-conjugated to streptavidin. The second analyte is detected using a horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated detection antibody. Following incubation with the chromogens BCIP/NBT (substrate for AP, blue-black precipitate) and AEC (substrate for HRP, red precipitate), spots form to indicate the presence of IL-2/IL-10 secreting cells. Each spot represents an individual secreting cell. The spots can be counted with an ELISpot reader system or using a stereomicroscope.
- Detect and quantitate individual cells secreting IL-2/IL-10
- High sensitivity - ELISpot assays can measure responses with frequencies well below 1 in 100,000 cells
- No in vitro expansion of cells required
- High-throughput - ELISpot assays use only a small number of primary cells
- Human IL-2/IL-10 Microplate
- Biotin-conjugated Detection Antibody
- HRP-conjugated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Dilution Buffers
- Wash Buffer Concentrate
- BCIP/NBT Chromogen
- AEC Chromogen
- Human IL-2/IL-10 Positive Controls
OTHER REAGENTS REQUIRED
- Pipettes and pipette tips
- Deionized or distilled water
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- 500 mL graduated cylinder
- 37 °C CO2 incubator
- Sterile culture media
- Dissection microscope or an automated ELISpot reader
Preparation and Storage
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISpot and FluoroSpot Kit FAQs
Single Analyte ELISpot Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human IL-2/IL-10 Dual-Color ELISpot Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human IL-2/IL-10 Dual-Color ELISpot Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human IL-2/IL-10 Dual-Color ELISpot Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image