DuoSet ELISA Development Systems contain the basic components required to develop a sandwich immunoassay for accurately measuring analytes in biological fluids. View Full Assay Principle. When complete kits are not an option, DuoSet ELISA Development Kits are an economical alternative to buying separate antibodies and protein standards.
View Complete Listing of DuoSet Development Systems
- Now Available in a 5-plate size!
- Provides sufficient reagents for either five or fifteen 96-well plates, offering a cost-effective solution for performing multiple ELISAs
- Contains carefully selected and validated antibodies, reducing development time
- Includes mass-calibrated recombinant standard, reducing assay variability
- Can be adapted for use across multiple platforms
- Provides biotinylated detection antibodies and streptavidin-HRP, enabling chemiluminescent or colorimetric detection
- Over 750 DuoSet ELISA Development Systems with analytes supporting
a range of biological processes
Kit contents may vary slightly. Please refer to product-specific inserts for a complete list of contents for individual assays. Additional supplies required. See below.
- capture antibody
- biotinylated detection antibody
- mass-calibrated standard
- detailed protocol
Supplemental products are available in a convenient Ancillary Reagent Kit for performing five 96-well assays. Components are also available separately in bulk sizes allowing for assay customization. For a complete list of supplies needed for your DuoSet ELISA Development System, refer to the product-specific datasheet.
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Each DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kit provides a comprehensive collection of reagents and plates to assay five 96-well DuoSet ELISA plates.
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits include:
- 96-well plates
- plate sealers
- Color Reagent A
- Color Reagent B
- stop solution
- ELISA plate-coating buffer
- reagent diluent
- wash buffer
||Included DuoSet Reagent Diluent*
|DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kit 1
||Reagent Diluent 1
|DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kit 2
||Reagent Diluent 2
|DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kit 3
||Reagent Diluent 3
|*To identify the appropriate Reagent Diluent, please consult the online product datasheet for your DuoSet ELISA Development System of interest. Each analyte presents varying requirements. Numbering of the Ancillary Reagent Kits reflects the Reagent Diluent provided.
Bulk Supplemental Products
Optimize the performance of your DuoSet ELISA System using recommended supplemental reagents.
View Bulk Supplemental Products