HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II
HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II SummaryMonitors in vivo PARP activity within cells based on levels of PAR.
• Pre-coated 96 well capture antibody plates
• High signal to noise ratio
• Detection sensitivity of 10 pg/mL of PAR
• Broad linear dynamic range to 1,000 pg/mL
• Reduced inter-assay variability
• Validated assay that measures drug action on PARP in both in vivo and in vitro settings
• 96 test size
Principle of the Assay
A monoclonal antibody specific for PAR has been pre-coated onto a microplate to capture cellular PAR and PAR attached to proteins. Incubation with a PAR Monoclonal Biotinylated Detecting Antibody, followed by addition of Streptavidin-HRP and a chemiluminescent HRP substrate yields relative light units (RLU) that directly correlate with the amount of cellular PAR.
- Quantitation of PAR in tissue lysates and culture cells.
- Monitoring the efficacy of PARP inhibitors on PAR formation in vivo.
- Verifying observations of enhanced cancer cell cytotoxicity arising from PARP inhibitor/anticancer drug combination therapy.
- Facilitating development of PARP and PARG targeted therapeutics.
• PAR Standard, 25 pg/µl
• WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, Low
• WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, Medium
• WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, High
• PAR Monoclonal Biotinylated Detecting Antibody
• DNase I, 2 Units/µl
• PARP Sample Buffer
• PARP Cell Lysis Reagent
• 100X Magnesium Cation
• PARP Antibody Diluent
• 20% SDS
• Pre-coated white 96-stripwell plate and 4 plate sealers
• PARP PeroxyGlow A
• PARP PeroxyGlow B
For research use only. Not for diagnostic use.
Affect of PJ34 PARP Inhibitor Sample processing can potentially generate artifactual PAR synthesis during resuspension and incubation in Cell Lysis Buffer. Methods to mitigate this effect should be carefully considered as part of the experimental design. (e.g. The addition of a PARP inhibitor to the Cell Lysis Buffer such as PJ 34 Hydrochloride (Tocris™, Catalog #3255) can help mitigate artifactual PAR synthesis).
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all FAQs
Reviews for HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II and earn rewards!
Have you used HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image