Luminex INTELLIFLEX DR-SE, Dual Reporter Summary
INTELLIFLEX-RUOAdvanced and intuitive software for analyzing multiplexing assays.
The xMAP® INTELLIFLEX is a new compact, versatile, and flow-based multiplexing platform. Featuring an embedded PC and touchscreen with a significantly reducdd footprint, the INTELLIFLEX system provides an intuitive data acquisition solution. A second reporter and side eject functionality propel laboratory automation capabilities. With the proven performance of xMAP technology and enhanced performance, the INTELLIFLEX instrument will empower assay development and simplify the user experience.
- Multiplexing: Up to 500 analytes in a single sample volume
- Broad Dynamic Range: >5.5 logs reducing repeats due to out-of-range values (>4.5 logs from the second reporter channel)
- Dual Reporter: Acquire to parameters per target, saving time and sample. Reporter one excitation at 532nm and reporter two excitation at 405nm
- Intuitive UI: Easy-to-use interface empowers you to optimize workflows, gather performance insights, and export data into common analysis tools
- Compact Footprint: Smaller size and onboard PC and touchscreen interface saves bench space
- Read Time: 96-well plate in <20 min; 384-well plate in < 75 min
About the INTELLIFLEX-RUO SystemThe XMAP INTELLIFLEX instruments require sheath fluid to serve as the delivery medium to transport the beads to the instruments optics. The instruments has the option of a 20L disposable external sheath fluid container or a compact 20X sheath fluid concentrate pack, which can be reconstituted with water to a working volume of 20L when needed. The XMAP INTELLIFLEX instruments are calibrated using a calibration and a verification kit, each providing 20 uses.
INTELLIFLEX User Guide
Download the user guide for routine setup instructions. For more detailed information, refer to the instrument manual or software user manual.
Included with the INTELLIFLEXxMAP® INTELLIFLEX RUO Instrument
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Software (Installed)
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Quick Guide
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Performance Verification Kit (IFX-PVER-K20)
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Calibration Kit (IFX-CAL-K20)
- (3) Sample Probe Needles (CN-0221-01)
- Sample Probe Height Adjustment Kit (CN-0263-01)
- Power Cable, Country-Specific (CN-PXXX*-01)
- Off-Plate Reagent Block (CN-0514-01)
- Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Heater Block for 96-Well Microtiter Plates (CN-0224-01)
- Heater Block for 384-Well Microtiter Plates (CN-0223-01)
- Empty Cubitainer for Waste
Key Difference between xMAP INTELLIFLEX software and xPONENT® software
|Plate Configuration||INTELLIFLEX uses an intuitive, non-linear workflow, supporting the import of independent panels, plate layours, and sample lists, and allowing the user to assemble plates from modular components.||xPONENT uses a fixed, linear workflow - some elements are importable, but users must package all acquisition parameters into a single protocol template prior to acquisition.|
|Run Monitoring||INTELLIFLEX allows the user to concurrently view multiple statistics for analytes. Combined with added heat map visualizations, rapid insights into run performance are available in real time.||xPONENT allows the user to view either a single statistic or analyte during a run and provides historgram and bead classification and visulatizations.|
|Results||INTELLIFLEX supports the xPONENT format for compatibility with existing xMAP data analysis tools, as well as a new, easy-to-interpret INTELLIFLEX-native format which can be easily customized.||xPONENT provides a single, non-customizable data output format.|
Background: Luminex INTELLIFLEX
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Luminex Instrumentation FAQs
Reviews for Luminex INTELLIFLEX DR-SE, Dual Reporter
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Luminex INTELLIFLEX DR-SE, Dual Reporter and earn rewards!
Have you used Luminex INTELLIFLEX DR-SE, Dual Reporter?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image