Luminex MAGPIX Instrument with xPONENT 4.2 Summary
MAGPIX® is the simplest, most affordable, and most portable of Luminex's xMAP instruments. Its self-cleaning routines and magnetic bead compatibility (with MagPlex beads) make MAGPIX® extremely easy to learn and use.
- Multiplexing: up to 50 analytes per sample volume
- Sensitivity: single digit picogram levels of protein
- Dynamic Range (Typical): >3.5 logs
- Read Time: 96-well plate in < 60 min (up to 4,800 tests/hour)
- Daily Start-Up/Shut-Down: < 15 min
- Foot Print: 3 ft linear bench space
MAGPIX Quick Guide
Download and view Magpix instrument and software quick guide for routine setup instructions. For detailed instructions refer to the instrument user manual or the Luminex Xponent software user manual.
Included with the MAGPIX
|Description||MAGPIX xPONENT 4.2 System|
|Core Instrument||MAGPIX bead reader with: Sample probe-needle; Off plate reagent block; Waste bottle; Sample probe height adjustment kit; Access door tool; Documentation|
|Available Power Cords (pick one nation)||USA, Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, France, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Israel, UK, Italy, Japan, India, China, S. Africa, Argentina, Korea, Taiwan|
|Bar-code scanner||Optional, at no charge with purchase of new system|
|Heater Block (96-well plate)||Optional, at no charge with purchase of new system|
|Included Software||xPONENT 4.2 (3 seats),
Allele-call module (3 seats)
Remote Web Monitoring module (3 seats)
|Optional Software (extra charges apply)||LIS integration module
Automation interface module
Basic Security Module
21 CFR Part 11 Module (supersedes Basic Security)
|Reagents Included||MPX-CAL-K25, qty 1 (separately shipped)
MPX-PVER-K25, qty 1 (separately shipped)
MagPix Drive Fluid, qty 2 (ships with MAGPIX)
|PC with Win 7 32-bit, US English||PC, Desktop, USFF, WIN 7 with XPON 4.2
Dell Optiplex “Ultra Small Form Factor”
Dell Warranty Transfer
Stand, All-In-One Monitor/PC USFF
Dell 19” LCD monitor
Dell Keyboard & mouse
PC Laptop, WIN7 with XPON4.2
Dell Warranty Transfer
Preparation and Storage
How can I deep-clean my Luminex MAGPIX?
The following protocol is from Luminex:
Stringent Soak Routine - MAGPIX
Please perform a self-test and follow the steps below:
1. Go to Maintenance >> Cmds & Routines and run a Clean command with 0.1 N NaOH. After the sample is taken up in the chamber (after the probe comes back up from acquiring the reagent), press the stop button in the software, and then turn off the instrument (for 20 minutes or less, push the soft switch under the blue light).
2. If soaking overnight or over the weekend, turn off the instrument using the soft switch and power switch (back of instrument) after reagent acquisition. Also, power down xPONENT and the PC (to avoid connection issues when re-booting).
3. When soaking is complete, turn the instrument on first, then the PC, and allow connection to the software.
4. Run the Maintenance >> Cmds & Routines >> *Daily Fluidics Prep routine.
5. Run System Initialization for calibration and verification.
Reviews for Luminex MAGPIX Instrument with xPONENT 4.2
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Luminex MAGPIX Instrument with xPONENT 4.2 and earn rewards!
Have you used Luminex MAGPIX Instrument with xPONENT 4.2?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image