Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess intra-assay precision
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty separate assays to assess inter-assay precision. Assays were performed by at least three technicians using two lots of components
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human ErbB2 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||103||90-120|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||99||89-118|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||104||92-119|
Human ErbB2/Her2 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
ErbB2, also called Neu and Her2, is a transmembrane glycoprotein in the ErbB family of tyrosine kinase receptors for EGF superfamily growth factors. ErbB2 is widely expressed in epithelial cells and over-expressed in a large number of breast carcinomas. ErbB2 has no identified ligands but heterodimerizes with ErbB1/EGF R, ErbB3, or ErbB4 to form higher affinity signaling complexes. The protease ADAM10 releases a 110 kDa soluble fragment of ErbB2 from the cell surface. ErbB2 plays roles in development, cancer, communication at the neuromuscular junction, and regulation of cell growth and differentiation. The ErbB2/ErbB3 heterodimer is expressed in the majority of breast, skin, ovary and gastrointestinal tumors and transduces a highly mitogenic signal in response to neuregulin 1 (NRG1; heuregulin 1) or NRG2. ErbB3, ErbB2 and neuregulin are all required for formation of the sympathetic nervous system.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
ELISA assay employing epitope-specific monoclonal antibodies to quantify circulating HER2 with potential application in monitoring cancerï¿½patients undergoing therapy with trastuzumab
Authors: V Agnolon, A Contato, A Meneghello, E Tagliabue, G Toffoli, M Gion, F Polo, ASC Fabricio
Sci Rep, 2020-02-20;10(1):3016.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image