DuoSet ELISA Ancillary Reagent Kit 1 Summary
DuoSet Ancillary Kits provide a comprehensive collection of reagents and plates to perform five 96-well assays. DuoSet Ancillary Kit 1 contains Reagent Diluent 1. Each analyte presents varying requirements for optimal assay performance. Please consult the product datasheet for each DuoSet ELISA Development System to determine the required Reagent Diluent formulation.
- Complete kit of supplemental supplies provides an economical way to assay five 96-well ELISA plates.
- For use with DuoSets requiring the following Reagent Diluent formulation: 1.4% delipidized bovine serum, 0.05% Tween® 20 in PBS, pH 7.2-7.4, 0.2 micron filtered.
- Pre-made buffers reduce preparation time and ensure optimal results.
- Clear Polystyrene Microplates (five 12x8-well strip microplates)
- ELISA Plate Sealers (24 plate sealers)
- Color Reagent A (1X, three 12.5 mL vials)
- Color Reagent B (1X, three 12.5 mL vials)
- Stop Solution (1X, three 11 mL vials)
- 20X PBS
- ELISA Plate-coating Buffer (1X, one 60 mL vial)
- Reagent Diluent Concentrate 1 (one 21 mL vial of a buffered protein base)
- Wash Buffer (25X, seven 21 mL vials)
- Reagent Diluent Concentrate 3 (5X, two 21 mL vials of a 25% Tween 20 solution in PBS).
For Use as the blocking buffer.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for DuoSet ELISA Ancillary Reagent Kit 1
Average Rating: 4.8 (Based on 6 Reviews)
Have you used DuoSet ELISA Ancillary Reagent Kit 1?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image
Used with the Mouse TGF-beta 1 DuoSet ELISA. Performed with precision from one plate to the next. Instructions were complete and easy to follow.
Confusing reagent labels especially blocking buffer
instructions kind of confusing - have the directions are on the ancillary kit and the other are with the antibody kit. Also some of the buffers names need to be clearer and more consistent (e.g. blocking and coating). Results are good though so thats what matters.