Human FCRL2/FcRH2, FCRL5/FcRH5 Alexa Fluor® 700-conjugated Antibody
Human FCRL2/FcRH2, FCRL5/FcRH5 Alexa Fluor® 700-conjugated Antibody Summary
Accession # Q96LA5
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, 2 to 8 °C as supplied.
Fc receptor-like 2 (FCRL2), also known as FcRH2 and IRTA4, belongs to the family of glycoprotein homologs of classical immunoglobulin (Ig) Fc receptors. In human, the type I transmembrane FCRL protein family contains from three to nine immunoglobulin-like domains (1, 2). Mature human FcRH2 consists of a 382 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain (ECD) with four Ig-like C2-set domains, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and an 86 aa cytoplasmic domain with one ITAM-like, and two ITIM-like motifs (3‑5). Alternate splicing of human FCRL2 may generate isoforms with N-terminal, internal, or C-terminal deletions (4, 5). The gene for FcRH2 maps to the human Iq21-23 locus which is a hotspot for chromosomal translocation events associated with B cell malignancies (3, 6). Although there are several Fc receptor-like genes in the mouse, none of these is a clear ortholog to human FCRL2 (7). FCRL proteins are differentially expressed among B cells (2). FCRL2 is preferentially expressed on naïve and CD27+ memory B cells within the spleen, lymph nodes, tonsils, and peripheral blood (3, 4, 8, 9). It is also expressed on most B cells in B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL) patients (10). FCRL2 upregulation is associated with mutation of the immunoglobulin heavy chain variable (IGHV) and less aggressive forms of B-CLL (9, 11).
- Maltais, L.J. et al. (2006) Nat. Immunol. 7:431.
- Davis, R.S. et al. (2007) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 25:525.
- Miller, I. et al. (2002) Blood 99:2662.
- Davis, R.S. et al. (2001) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 98:9772.
- Xu, M.J. et al. (2001) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 280:768.
- Hatzivassiliou, G. et al. (2001) Immunity 14:277.
- Davis, R.S. et al. (2004) Int. Immunol. 16:1343.
- Polson, A.G. et al. (2006) Int. Immunol. 18:1363.
- Huttmann, A. et al. (2006) Leukemia 20:1774.
- Kazemi, T. et al. (2008) Int. J. Cancer 123:2113.
- Li, F.J. et al. (2008) Blood 112:179.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human FCRL2/FcRH2, FCRL5/FcRH5 Alexa Fluor® 700-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human FCRL2/FcRH2, FCRL5/FcRH5 Alexa Fluor® 700-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human FCRL2/FcRH2, FCRL5/FcRH5 Alexa Fluor® 700-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image