Human Phospho-Chk2 (T68) DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
The Chk2 checkpoint kinase is an integral member of the signaling cascade that controls cell cycle checkpoints. In response to genotoxic insults Chk2 is phosphorylated by ATM or ATM-related kinases. Phosphorylation of Chk2 T68 promotes the formation of Chk2 oligomers. Oligomerization is a critical event in the activation of the Chk2 kinase as it is required for phosphorylation of additional Chk2 residues that lead to full activation and signaling to downstream effectors.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Phospho-Chk2 (T68) DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Phospho-Chk2 (T68) DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Phospho-Chk2 (T68) DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image