Human Cyr61/CCN1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Human Cyr61/CCN1 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Saliva, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of Cyr61 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||107||98-117|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||98||91-104|
Human Cyr61/CCN1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Cyr61, also known as IGFBP-10 and CCN1, is a 50 kDa matricellular glycoprotein that regulates the growth and adhesion of vascular endothelial cells, fibroblasts, and monocytes. Cyr61 induces VEGF upregulation, angiogenesis, and tumorigenesis through interactions with integrins alpha V beta 3, alpha V beta 5, alpha M beta 2, and alpha 6 beta 1. Cyr61 is cleaved by plasmin within its VWF domain which generates an N-terminal fragment that is not associated with the matrix but retains the ability to induce endothelial cell migration.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human Cyr61/CCN1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 5
Filter your results:
WISP2/CCN5 Suppresses Vasculogenic Mimicry through Inhibition of YAP/TAZ Signaling in Breast Cancer Cells
Authors: N Ferrand, A Fert, R Morichon, N Radosevic-, M Zaoui, M Sabbah
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
Drug Resistance in Glioma Cells Induced by a Mesenchymal-Amoeboid Migratory Switch
Authors: SE Ketchen, FO Gamboa-Est, SE Lawler, MO Nowicki, A Rohwedder, S Knipp, S Prior, SC Short, JE Ladbury, A Brüning-Ri
Sample Types: Serum
The HIPPO Transducer YAP and Its Targets CTGF and Cyr61 Drive a Paracrine Signalling in Cold Atmospheric Plasma-Mediated Wound Healing
Authors: D Shome, T von Woedtk, K Riedel, K Masur
Oxid Med Cell Longev, 2020-02-13;2020(0):4910280.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
Urinary Cysteine-Rich Protein 61 and Trefoil Factor 3 as Diagnostic Biomarkers for Colorectal Cancer
Authors: T Shimura, H Iwasaki, M Kitagawa, M Ebi, T Yamada, T Yamada, T Katano, H Nisie, Y Okamoto, K Ozeki, T Mizoshita, H Kataoka
Transl Oncol, 2019-01-03;12(3):539-544.
Sample Types: Urine
Combining bevacizumab and chemoradiation in rectal cancer. Translational results of the AXEBeam trial.
Authors: Verstraete M, Debucquoy A, Dekervel J, Van Pelt J, Verslype C, Devos E, Chiritescu G, Dumon K, D'Hoore A, Gevaert O, Sagaert X, Van Cutsem E, Haustermans K
Br J Cancer, 2015-03-17;112(8):1314-25.
Sample Types: Whole Blood
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Cyr61/CCN1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human Cyr61/CCN1 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image