Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit
Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit Summary
Complete Your Research
Identification of Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells using Multi-Color Flow Cytometry. Human umbilical cord blood cells were stained using reagents supplied in this kit. Cells were simultaneously analyzed for the expression of multipotency markers. Cells negative for CD11b and negative/low for CD38 (boxed area in A) were gated and assessed for positive expression of CD34 and SCF R/CD117 (upper right quadrant in B). Quadrants were set based on isotype controls.
Identification of Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells using Multi-Color Flow Cytometry. Human umbilical cord blood cells were stained with the indicated antibodies included in this kit. Representative expression of each analyte in the total umbilical cord blood cell population (filled histogram) over the isotype control (open histogram).
Refer to the product datasheet for complete product details.
Reagents Supplied in the Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit (Catalog # FMC019)
- APC-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human CD34 (Clone QBEnd10; Mouse IgG1)
- PE-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human SCF R/CD117 (Clone 47233; Mouse IgG1)
- PerCP-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human CD38 (Clone 240742; Mouse IgG2A)
- CFS-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human CD11b (Clone 238446,IgG2B)
- APC-conjugated Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control (Clone 11711)
- PE-conjugated Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control (Clone 11711)
- PerCP-conjugated Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control (Clone 20102)
- CFS-conjugated Mouse IgG2B Isotype Control (Clone 133303)
- Flow Cytometry Staining buffer
Other Supplies Required
- Fc Receptor Blocking Reagents
- Flow Cytometry/FACS™ Tubes (5 mL round-bottom polystyrene tubes)
- Pipette Tips and Pipettes
- Resuspend the cells in Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer at 1 x 105 cells/100 µL.
- Add Fc receptor blocking reagents. If using excess pre-immune IgG to block Fc receptor, the excess IgG does not need to be washed from the cells following the incubation period.
- Transfer approximately 100 µL of the Fc receptor-blocked cells (about 1 x 105 cells) into a 5 mL flow cytometry tube.
- Add 10 µL of each antibody or each corresponding isotype control antibody.
- Incubate the mixture for 30-45 minutes at room temperature in the dark.
- Centrifuge the samples at 300 x g for 5 minutes.
- Wash the cells with 2 mL of Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer.
- Resuspend the cell pellet in 200-400 µL of Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer.
- Analyze the expression of hematopoietic progenitor cell markers simultaneously by flow cytometry.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Flow Cytometry Kit FAQs
Reviews for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image