Human/Rat OV-6 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
OV-6 antigen has been used as a marker to identify oval cells, putative hepatic stem cells that can differentiate into multiple cell types.
- Dunsford, H.A. and S. Sell (1989) Cancer Res. 49:4887.
- Parent, R. et al. (2004) Gastroenterology 126:1147.
- He, Z.P. et al. (2003) Cell Prolif. 37:177.
- Lazaro, C.A. et al. (2003) Hepatology 38:1095.
- He, Z.P. et al. (2003) Differentation 71:281.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human/Rat OV-6 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human/Rat OV-6 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human/Rat OV-6 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image