Human Total E-Cadherin DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
The cadherin superfamily comprises a large number of cell surface glycoproteins with one or more cadherin repeats, which are involved in Ca2+-dependent cell-cell adhesion. Classical cadherins contain five extracellular cadherin repeats and a conserved cytoplasmic region that interacts with the actin cytoskeleton via catenins. In addition to cell adhesion, cadherins also mediate morphogenesis, cytoskeletal organization, and cell migration. In addition to the classical cadherins, the cadherin superfamily also includes desmosomal cadherins, protocadherins, 7TM cadherins, FAT family cadherins, and T-cadherin.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Total E-Cadherin DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total E-Cadherin DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total E-Cadherin DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image