Human Tryptase gamma -1/TPSG1 Antibody
Human Tryptase gamma -1/TPSG1 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9NRR2
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Tryptase gamma-1/TPSG1
As mediators of inflammatory and allergic response, mast cells are found throughout the body concentrated near blood vessels in connective tissue and the mucous membranes of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tract (3). Upon activation, human mast cells release granules that are enriched with neutral serine proteases including tryptases, chymase and cathepsin G (4). Tryptase gamma -1, also called transmembrane tryptase, is encoded by TPSG1, one of many serine protease genes clustered in human chromosome 16p13.3 (5). Human Tryptase gamma ‑1 is synthesized as a 321 amino acid preproenzyme with a C-terminal transmembrane anchor (1, 2).
- Wong, G.W. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274:30784.
- Caughey, G.H. et al. (2000) J. Immunol. 164:6566.
- Harris, J.L. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:34941.
- Miller, H.R.P. and A.D. Pemberton (2002) Immunology 105:375.
- Wong, G.W. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277:41906.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
ExactaChIP Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Kits
Reviews for Human Tryptase gamma -1/TPSG1 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Tryptase gamma -1/TPSG1 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Tryptase gamma -1/TPSG1 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image