PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit
PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit Summary
• Chemiluminescent readout
• 96 well format
• Highly sensitive – detects 0.1 mU PARP ~500 cells
• Dynamic range between 0.1 to 10 mU PARP
• Requires 10-100 ng extract for detection
• Assay Time ~3 hrs
Why Use the PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit?
This ELISA based assay detects poly (ADP-ribose) deposited by PARP-1 onto immobilized histones in a 96-well format. An anti-PAR monoclonal detecting antibody followed by addition of a goat anti-rabbit IgG-HRP secondary and a chemiluminescent HRP substrate yields relative light units (RLU) that correlates with PARP-1 activity. During apoptosis PARP-1 is cleaved with a resulting drop in activity. Etoposide is included as a control apoptosis inducer.
- Measure PARP-1 activity in cell extracts before and after apoptosis.
- For the screening of candidate PARP-1 inhibitors and determination of IC50 values.
• 10X Activated DNA
• PARP-HSA, 10 mUnits/µl
• 20 mM NAD
• Anti-PAR monoclonal Antibody
• Goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP
• 10 mM Etoposide
• 20X I-PAR Assay Buffer
• PARP PeroxyGlow A
• PARP PeroxyGlow™ B
• 5X Antibody Diluent
• Histone-Coated White Strip Well Plate, I-PAR
For research use only. Not for diagnositic use.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all FAQs
Reviews for PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used PARP/Apoptosis Chemiluminescent Assay Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image