VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent
VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent Summary
Blocking reagent for use with primary antibodies from mouse host and mouse tissue.
- Reduces background staining
- Enables staining of mouse tissue with mouse IgG primary antibodies
1mL VisUBlock™ Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent
Stability and Storage
Store at 2 °C to 8 °C. DO NOT FREEZE.
Mix 30 µL of VisUBlock™ Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent with 1mL of preferred buffer such as PBS or TBS. This will produce approximately 30 mL of working solution, which will stain 100-250 tissue sections.
- Prior to primary antibody incubation, apply Mouse on Mouse IgG Blocking Reagent to tissue section. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Tap off, do not rinse, and continue with primary antibody incubation and detection antibody incubation according to protocol set in lab.
- FOR LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES.
- Results may vary due to variations in tissue staining conditions.
Citation for VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Immunohistochemical Detection of Estrogen Receptor-Beta (ERbeta) with PPZ0506 Antibody in Murine Tissue: From Pitfalls to Optimization
Authors: SK Schröder, CG Tag, JC Kessel, P Antonson, R Weiskirche
Biomedicines, 2022-12-01;10(12):. 2022-12-01
Is VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent, catalog # VB001, compatible with an anti-mouse secondary antibody raised in Donkey?
Yes, VisUBlock Blocking Reagent is compatible with anti-mouse secondary antibodies raised in any species.
Reviews for VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent and earn rewards!
Have you used VisUBlock Mouse on Mouse Blocking Reagent?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image