HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II
HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II Summary
• Pre-coated 96 well capture antibody plates
• High signal to noise ratio
• Detection sensitivity of 2 pg/mL of PAR
• Broad linear dynamic range to 1,000 pg/mL
• Reduced inter-assay variability
• Validated assay that measures drug action on PARP in both in vivo and in vitro settings
• 96 test size
What is the HT PARP In Vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II.
Immobilized PAR monoclonal antibody in the wells of a 96-well plate captures cellular PAR and PAR attached to proteins. Incubation with a polyclonal PAR detecting antibody, followed by addition of a goat anti-rabbit IgG-HRP secondary and a chemiluminescent HRP substrate yields relative light units (RLU) that directly correlates with the amount of cellular PAR.
- Quantitation of PAR in peripheral blood mononuclear cells, tissue culture cells, and tumor lysates from different tissues, organs and xenografts.
- Monitoring the efficacy of PARP inhibitors on PAR formation in vivo.
- Verifying observations of enhanced cancer cell cytotoxicity arising from PARP inhibitor/anticancer drug combination therapy.
- Facilitating development of PARP and PARG targeted therapeutics.
• PAR Standard, 25 pg/µl
• WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, Low
• WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, Medium
• WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, High
• PAR Polyclonal Detecting Antibody
• Goat anti-Rabbit IgG-HRP
• DNase I, 2 Units/µl
• PARP Sample Buffer
• PARP Cell Lysis Reagent
• 100X Magnesium Cation
• PARP Antibody Diluent
• 20% SDS
• Pre-coated white 96-stripwell plate and 5 sealers
• PARP PeroxyGlow A
• PARP PeroxyGlow B
- PAR Standard, 25 pg/µl
- WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, Low
- WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, Medium
- WIL2-NS Cell Lysate Control Standard, High
- PAR Polyclonal Detecting Antibody
- Goat anti-Rabbit IgG-HRP
- DNase I, 2 Units/µl
- PARP Sample Buffer
- PARP Cell Lysis Reagent
- 100X Magnesium Cation
- PARP Antibody Diluent
- 20% SDS
- Pre-coated white 96-stripwell plate and 5 sealers
- PARP PeroxyGlow A
- PARP PeroxyGlow B
For research use only. Not for diagnositic use.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all FAQs
Reviews for HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II and earn rewards!
Have you used HT PARP in vivo Pharmacodynamic ELISA Kit II?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image