Human ADAM12 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, Heparin Plasma, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human ADAM12 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=8)||98||88-105|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||97||92-106|
Human ADAM12 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Members of the ADAM or MDC (Metalloprotease, Disintegrin, Cysteine-rich) family contain pro, metalloprotease-like, disintegrin-like, cysteine-rich, transmembrane and cytoplasmic domains. They play a fundamental role in diverse processes such as asthma, development, angiogenesis and cancer through their activities in cell adhesion/fusion, membrane protein shedding, and signal transduction. Over 30 members have been identified and about half of them are active metalloproteases such as ADAM8, 9, 10, 12 and 17/TACE.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human ADAM12 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 3
Filter your results:
Forkhead Box q1 promotes invasion and metastasis in colorectal cancer by activating the epidermal growth factor receptor pathway
Authors: JJ Zhang, CX Cao, LL Wan, W Zhang, ZJ Liu, JL Wang, Q Guo, H Tang
World Journal of Gastroenterology, 2022;28(17):1781-1797.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
Novel urinary protein biomarker panel for early diagnosis of gastric cancer
Authors: T Shimura, D Dayde, H Wang, Y Okuda, H Iwasaki, M Ebi, M Kitagawa, T Yamada, T Yamada, SM Hanash, A Taguchi, H Kataoka
Br. J. Cancer, 2020;0(0):.
Sample Types: Urine
Evaluation of ADAM-12 as a Diagnostic Biomarker of Ectopic Pregnancy in Women with a Pregnancy of Unknown Location.
Authors: Horne AW, Brown JK, Tong S, Kaitu'u-Lino T
PLoS ONE, 2012;7(8):e41442.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human ADAM12 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human ADAM12 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human ADAM12 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image