Human Attractin Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human Attractin spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||91||87-97|
Human Attractin ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Attractin/ATRN, also known as DPPT-L, is an approximately 200 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that shows dipeptidyl peptidase activity similar to DPPIV/CD26. Attractin is involved in a variety of processes including monocyte-T cell adhesion, axon myelination, melanocyte pigment synthesis, and energy homeostasis. Attractin is transiently upregulated during T cell activation before expression switches to the 175 kDa secreted isoform which is released into the circulation. Soluble Attractin is preferentially expressed by leukocytes and differentiating neurons. It blocks neurite formation and is elevated in the CSF of astrocytoma patients.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Attractin Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Attractin Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Attractin Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image