Human C1qR1/CD93 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of C1q R1 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=8)||99||92-108|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||104||94-118|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||102||91-115|
Human C1q R1/CD93 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
C1q R1 is also known as C1q Rp, collectin receptor, and AA4 antigen. C1q R1 mediates enhanced phagocytosis by monocytes and macrophages upon interaction with soluble defense collagens including C1q, MBL, and SP-A. It is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on endothelial cells, hematopoietic progenitor cells, platelets, and cells of myeloid origin. C1q R1 has also been identified as a hematopoietic stem cell marker.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 1 hour on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Human C1qR1/CD93 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Targeted proteomics reveals promising biomarkers of disease activity and organ involvement in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
Authors: J Ishizaki, A Takemori, K Suemori, T Matsumoto, Y Akita, KE Sada, Y Yuzawa, K Amano, Y Takasaki, M Harigai, Y Arimura, H Makino, M Yasukawa, N Takemori, H Hasegawa,
Arthritis Res. Ther., 2017;19(1):218.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human C1qR1/CD93 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human C1qR1/CD93 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human C1qR1/CD93 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image