Human Calbindin D Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Tissue Lysates, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human Calbindin D spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
Preparation and Storage
Background: Calbindin D
Calbindin D is a highly conserved vitamin D-dependent cytoplasmic protein in the EF-hand calcium binding protein family that includes calmodulin, parvalbumin, troponin C, and S100. Calbindin-D is widely expressed and regulates calcium homeostasis. Calbindin-D protects neurons from excitotoxic and apoptotic cell death by buffering excess calcium.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Calbindin D Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Calbindin D Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Calbindin D Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image