Human DLL1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Human DLL1 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of DLL1 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||102||96-108|
Human DLL1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
DLL1 (Delta-like protein 1) is a transmembrane glycoprotein in the Delta/Serrate/Lag-2 (DSL) family of Notch ligands. It plays a role in central nervous system morphogenesis, intervertebral joint formation, inner ear hair cell development and patterning, and arteriogenesis. It regulates the homeostasis and differentiation of neural, pancreatic, and myogenic progenitor cells, T and B lymphocytes. DLL1 is overexpressed in a number of cancers and contributes to tumorigenesis. The extracellular region of DLL1 can be shed from the cell surface, and the intracellular domain can be cleaved by gamma-secretase to translocate to the nucleus and regulate gene transcription.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human DLL1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human DLL1 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human DLL1 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image