Human/Mouse SOX2 Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Antibody
Human/Mouse SOX2 Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Antibody Summary
Accession # P48431
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
SOX2 belongs to the SOX (SRY-like HMG box) family of transcription factors with diverse roles in development. SOX2 functions in specifying the first three lineages present at implantation and in regulating proliferation and differentiation in the developing peripheral nervous system (1-6).
- Graham, V. et al. (2003) Neuron 39:749.
- Avilion, A.A. et al. (2003) Genes Dev. 17:126.
- Kishi, M. et al. (2000) Development 127:791.
- Yuan, H. et al. (1995) Genes Dev. 9:2635.
- Uwanogho, D. et al. (1995) Mech. Dev. 49:23.
- Stevanovic, M. (2003) Mol. Biol. Rep. 30:127.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human/Mouse SOX2 Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Antibody
Average Rating: 4 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human/Mouse SOX2 Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image