Human TFF3 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human TFF3 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=4)||100||90-114|
Human TFF3 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
TFF3 (Trefoil Factor 3), also known as ITF and P1.B, is a peptide that plays an important role in epithelial regeneration and wound healing. It can form disulfide-linked dimers or associate into disulfide-linked complexes with the intestinal mucous proteins FCGBP and MUC-2. TFF3 is expressed by epithelial goblet cells in the respiratory tract, biliary and breast ducts, small and large intestine, and cardia of the stomach as well as by chondrocytes during bone development. TFF3 is upregulated in response to gastrointestinal epithelial disruptions and promotes epithelial wound healing. It enhances tumor cell invasion and metastasis by supporting hypoxia-induced VEGF upregulation.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human TFF3 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 5
Filter your results:
Serum trefoil factor 3 predicts disease activity in patients with ulcerative colitis
Authors: R Nakov, T Velikova, V Nakov, G Ianiro, V Gerova, L Tankova
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci, 2019;23(2):788-794.
Sample Types: Serum
Urinary Cysteine-Rich Protein 61 and Trefoil Factor 3 as Diagnostic Biomarkers for Colorectal Cancer
Authors: T Shimura, H Iwasaki, M Kitagawa, M Ebi, T Yamada, T Yamada, T Katano, H Nisie, Y Okamoto, K Ozeki, T Mizoshita, H Kataoka
Transl Oncol, 2019;12(3):539-544.
Sample Types: Urine
Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3) Is Involved in Cell Migration for Skeletal Repair
Authors: K Krüger, S Schmid, F Paulsen, A Ignatius, P Klinger, T Hotfiel, B Swoboda, K Gelse
Int J Mol Sci, 2019;20(17):.
Sample Types: Serum
Pharmacological Inhibition of TFF3 Enhances Sensitivity of CMS4 Colorectal Carcinoma to 5-Fluorouracil through Inhibition of p44/42 MAPK
Authors: RM Chen, YS Chiou, QY Chong, HM Poh, TZ Tan, MY Zhang, L Ma, T Zhu, V Pandey, Basappa, AP Kumar, PE Lobie
Int J Mol Sci, 2019;20(24):.
Sample Types: Serum
Trefoil Factor 1 Excretion Is Increased in Early Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease.
Authors: Lebherz-Eichinger D, Tudor B, Ankersmit H, Reiter T, Haas M, Roth-Walter F, Krenn C, Roth G
PLoS ONE, 2015;10(9):e0138312.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human TFF3 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human TFF3 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human TFF3 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image