Mouse Cystatin/Stefin Homolog Antibody
Mouse Cystatin/Stefin Homolog Antibody Summary
Accession # P56567
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Cystatin/Stefin Homolog
RIKEN cDNA clone 2010005H15 (Nucleotide Accession # AK008122) predicted an intracellular protein, which was similar to members of the cystatin superfamily (1‑4). The protein is designated here as mouse Cystatin/Stefin Homolog 2 (Cystatin H2) because the deduced amino acid sequence showed the highest identity (75% over the entire length) to that of mouse cystatin/stefin homolog (SwissProt Accession # P56567).
- Carninci, P. and Hayashizaki, Y. (1999) Methods. Enzymol. 303:19.
- Carninci, P. et al. (2000) Genome Res. 10:1617.
- Shibata, K. et al. (2000) Genome Res. 10:1757.
- Kawai, J. et al. (2001) Nature 409:685.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Cystatin/Stefin Homolog Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Cystatin/Stefin Homolog Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Cystatin/Stefin Homolog Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image