Mouse Fetuin A/AHSG Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse Fetuin A spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||105||100-111|
Mouse Fetuin A/AHSG ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Fetuin A/AHSG
Fetuins are members of the cystatin family of proteases. Secreted by the liver, fetuins can be found at high levels in serum. Fetuin A promotes phagocytosis of apoptotic cells and plays a role in bone development, calcium homeostasis and insulin sensitivity. Fetuin B functions as an inhibitor of basic calcium phosphate precipitation.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse Fetuin A/AHSG Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Anti-inflammatory effects of sucrose-derived oligosaccharides produced by a constitutive mutant L.ï¿½mesenteroides B-512FMCM dextransucrase in high fat diet-fed mice
Authors: Min-Gyung Kang
Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2016;0(0):.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse Fetuin A/AHSG Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Fetuin A/AHSG Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Fetuin A/AHSG Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image