Mouse/Rat Angiopoietin-2 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Tissue Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of Angiopoietin-2 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Samples (n=4)||114||108-120|
|EDTA Plasma (n=2)||105||101-110|
|Heparin Plasma (n=2)||107||103-111|
Mouse/Rat Angiopoietin-2 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Angiopoietins, Ang-1, Ang-2, and Ang-3 (mouse)/Ang-4 (human), are natural agonists or antagonists of the Tie-2 receptor tyrosine kinase and are important modulators of angiogenesis. Two domains characterize the angiopoietin family of proteins: an N-terminal coiled-coil domain that mediates homo-oligomerization, and a C-terminal fibrinogen-like domain that binds Tie-2.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Mouse/Rat Angiopoietin-2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 5
Filter your results:
Tie2 activation promotes choriocapillary regeneration for alleviating neovascular age-related macular degeneration
Authors: J Kim, JR Park, J Choi, I Park, Y Hwang, H Bae, Y Kim, W Choi, JM Yang, S Han, TY Chung, P Kim, Y Kubota, HG Augustin, WY Oh, GY Koh
Sci Adv, 2019;5(2):eaau6732.
Sample Types: Vitreous Humor
NLRP3 inflammasome activation in platelets in response to sepsis
Authors: DC Cornelius, CH Baik, OK Travis, DL White, CM Young, W Austin Pie, CA Shields, B Poudel, JM Williams
Physiol Rep, 2019;7(9):e14073.
Sample Types: Plasma
Endothelial pyruvate kinase M2 maintains vascular integrity
Authors: B Kim, C Jang, H Dharaneesw, J Li, M Bhide, S Yang, K Li, Z Arany
J. Clin. Invest., 2018;0(0):.
Sample Types: Plasma
Synthetic oleanane triterpenoids enhance blood brain barrier integrity and improve survival in experimental cerebral malaria
Authors: VM Crowley, K Ayi, Z Lu, KT Liby, M Sporn, KC Kain
Malar. J., 2017;16(1):463.
Sample Types: Plasma
Endothelial exocytosis of angiopoietin-2 resulting from CCM3 deficiency contributes to cerebral cavernous malformation.
Authors: Jenny Zhou H, Qin L, Zhang H, Tang W, Ji W, He Y, Liang X, Wang Z, Yuan Q, Vortmeyer A, Toomre D, Fuh G, Yan M, Kluger M, Wu D, Min W
Nat Med, 0;22(9):1033-1042.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse/Rat Angiopoietin-2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse/Rat Angiopoietin-2 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse/Rat Angiopoietin-2 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image