Mouse/Rat TREM-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Tissue Homogenates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of TREM-1 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Mouse Cell Culture Supernates (n=5)||98||87-109|
|Mouse EDTA Plasma (n=6)||99||90-108|
|Mouse Heparin Plasma (n=5)||101||89-110|
|Mouse Serum (n=5)||98||81-106|
|Mouse Tissue Homogenates (n=2)||100||91-104|
|Rat Cell Culture Supernates (n=5)||97||90-109|
|Rat EDTA Plasma (n=5)||100||85-112|
|Rat Heparin Plasma (n=5)||99||85-113|
|Rat Serum (n=4)||107||84-120|
|Rat Tissue Homogenates (n=2)||99||95-103|
Mouse/Rat TREM-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
The TREM family of receptors regulates the activity of various cell types of the immune system including neutrophils, monocyte/macrophages, microglia, and dendritic cells. The receptors are members of the immunoglobulin superfamily, characterized structurally by a single V-set immunoglobulin (Ig) domain and a short cytoplasmic tail. TREMs associate with the DAP12 signal adapter, an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif- (ITAM)-containing protein that is phosphorylated and transduces signals when activated.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Mouse/Rat TREM-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 2
Filter your results:
Targeted endothelial gene deletion of Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid cells-1 protects mice during septic shock
Authors: L Jolly, K Carrasco, M Derive, J Lemarié, A Boufenzer, S Gibot
Cardiovasc. Res., 2018;0(0):.
Sample Types: Plasma
TREM-1 promotes survival during septic shock in mice.
Authors: Gibot S, Massin F, Marcou M, Taylor V, Stidwill R, Wilson P, Singer M, Bellingan G
Eur. J. Immunol., 2007;37(2):456-66.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse/Rat TREM-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse/Rat TREM-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse/Rat TREM-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image