Mouse/Rat WISP-1/CCN4 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
the recombinant mouse WISP-1. Results obtained using natural mouse or rat WISP-1 showed dose response curves that were parallel to the standard curves obtained using the Quantikine mouse kit standards. These results indicate that this kit can be used to determine relative mass values for natural WISP-1.
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of WISP-1 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Samples (n=4)||104||89-119|
|Cell Lysates (n=4)||89||80-111|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||110||96-119|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||104||81-120|
Mouse/Rat WISP-1/CCN4 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
WISP-1 belongs to the CCN (CTGF/CYR61/NOV) family of secreted proteins that share a common multimodular organization. Each family member has an IGFBP domain, a von Willebrand type C domain, a thrombospondin 1 domain and a C-terminal cysteine knot domain. Depending on cell context, WISP-1 can either promote or inhibit tumorigenesis.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse/Rat WISP-1/CCN4 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Adiponectin release and insulin receptor targeting share trans-Golgi-dependent endosomal trafficking routes
Authors: M Rödiger, MW Werno, I Wilhelmi, C Baumeier, D Hesse, N Wettschure, S Offermanns, K Song, M Krau beta, A Schürmann
Mol Metab, 2017;0(0):.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Mouse/Rat WISP-1/CCN4 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Mouse/Rat WISP-1/CCN4 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image