Recombinant Mouse LILRB4/CD85k/ILT3 Protein, CF Summary
Gly24-Lys238, with a C-terminal 6-His tag
|Formulation||Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS.|
|Reconstitution||Reconstitute at 500 μg/mL in PBS.|
|Shipping||The product is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store it immediately at the temperature recommended below.|
|Stability & Storage:||Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
LILRB4, also known as ILT3, CD85k, and LIR-5, is an approximately 60 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that negatively regulates immune cell activation (1). Mature mouse LILRB4 consists of a 215 amino acid (aa) extracellular domain with two Ig-like domains, a 22 aa transmembrane segment, and a 75 aa cytoplasmic domain with 3 immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motifs (ITIM) (2). Within the ECD, mouse LILRB4 shares 45% and 77% aa sequence identity with human and rat LILRB4, respectively. Alternative splicing of mouse LILRB4 generates a potentially soluble isoform that lacks the transmembrane segment (2). LILRB4 is expressed on dendritic cells (DC), monocytes, macrophages, and vascular endothelial cells (EC) (3, 6, 7). Ligation of LILRB4 triggers ITIM-mediated inhibition of cell-activating signaling, leading to enhanced immune tolerance and reduced allogeneic graft rejection (3, 5, 8, 9). Soluble LILRB4 induces the differentiation of CD8+ T suppressor cells (Ts) that can inhibit the effector functions of CD4+ Th cells and CD8+ CTL (5, 8, 10). In turn, CD8+ Ts cells induce LILRB4 up-regulation and a tolerogenic phenotype in monocytes, DC, and EC (6, 7, 9, 11, 12).
- Vlad, G. et al. (2010) Int. Rev. Immunol. 29:119.
- Castells, M.C. et al. (1994) J. Biol. Chem. 269:8393.
- Cella, M. et al. (1997) J. Exp. Med. 185:1743.
- Heinzmann, A. et al. (2000) Eur. J. Immunogenet. 27:121.
- Suciu-Foca, N. et al. (2007) J. Immunol. 178:7432.
- Gleissner, C.A. et al. (2007) Eur. J. Immunol. 37:177.
- Manavalan, J.S. et al. (2004) Int. Immunol. 16:1055.
- Vlad, G. and N. Suciu-Foca (2012) Exp. Mol. Pathol. 93:294.
- Chang, C.C. et al. (2002) Nat. Immunol. 3:237.
- Vlad, G. et al. (2006) Int. Immunopharmacol. 6:1889.
- Manavalan, J.S. et al. (2003) Transpl. Immunol. 11:245.
- Brenk, M. et al. (2009) J. Immunol. 183:145.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Proteins and Enzyme FAQs
Protein Purification Kits
Reviews for Recombinant Mouse LILRB4/CD85k/ILT3 Protein, CF
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Recombinant Mouse LILRB4/CD85k/ILT3 Protein, CF and earn rewards!
Have you used Recombinant Mouse LILRB4/CD85k/ILT3 Protein, CF?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image