R&D Systems Scholarship Application Spring 2018
R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field.
The R&D Systems Scholarship Program will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester. See R&D Systems Scholarship Recipients.
| Spring 2018 Scholarship Program:
|We are now accepting applications for the Spring 2018 Scholarship!
|How to Apply
- Download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on your favorite invention
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
|Selection and notification process
- Deadline for this application is December 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by December 29, 2017.
- Please submit your application online or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2017 to be considered for the Spring 2018 R&D Systems Scholarship.
- Do I need to submit official transcripts?
- No, we will accept either unofficial or official.
- Are the written statements required?
- Yes, both topics listed are required. There is no word count for the list and you can format how you would like.
- Do I need to email or mail this in?
- You can email it to email@example.com or mail it to Novus Biologicals, LLC, Attention: Lisa Ikariyama, 8100 Southpark Way, A-8, Littleton, CO 80120, USA.
- What majors qualify?
- Any science related major. If you haven’t declared your major yet, please use the written statement for how you plan to use your degree to be considered.
- What is the fee?
- When will you send me the check?
- If selected, we will send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.
Thank you for your interest in the R&D Systems Scholarship Program!
Congrats to our Fall 2017 recipient
Sophia Capo from University of Waterloo!
Congrats to our Spring 2017 recipient
Mutairu Bolaji Olatinwo from Louisiana State University!
Congrats to our Fall 2016 recipient
Alfred Chin from Johns Hopkins University!
Congrats to our Spring 2016 recipient
Aaron Miller from California State University, Northridge!
Congrats to our Fall 2015 recipient
Nicholas Cortez from the University of North Texas!
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarships will be awarded to support the recipient’s listed university in the application for the awarded semester.
- All applications must be submitted to R&D Systems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org between now - July 17, 2017.
- Any student currently enrolled/accepted at an institution is eligible to apply (PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma).
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Scholarship recipients will be determined via a selection committee.
- The recipient will be contacted by email before August 4, 2017 and also announced online.
- Scholarships will be paid to the recipient’s listed university. A student ID number will be required.
- Bio-Techne scholarship awards are not affiliated with university scholarship awards in any way.
- Employees of Bio-Techne and family members are not eligible for this scholarship.