Human B7-H3 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, Heparin Plasma, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of B7-H3 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||105||99-112|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||104||91-115|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||102||93-114|
Human B7-H3 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
B7-H3 is an immunoglobulin superfamily protein that is expressed by osteoblasts, fibroblasts, ciliated respiratory epithelial cells, anterior pituitary progenitor cells, first trimester extravillous trophoblasts, and multiple tumor cells. It is induced on activated dendritic cells (DC), skeletal muscle myocytes, and monocytes. B7-H3 can both stimulate and inhibit immune cell activation. As a co-stimulator, B7-H3 augments macrophage activation and promotes proliferation and cytokine secretion by CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. As a co-inhibitor, tumor cell B7-H3 blocks the cytolytic activity of NK cells, limits cytokine production by activated T cells, and imparts an immunosuppressive phenotype to dendritic cells. B7-H3 can interact with TREML2/TLT-2 to enhance T cell activation including the CD8+ T cell-mediated lysis of tumor cells.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human B7-H3 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 2
Filter your results:
Value of bile soluble B7H3 for the diagnosis of malignant biliary strictures: Results of a retrospective study
Authors: Y Liu, C Cheng, L Bai, F Yao, S Shi, Y Zhang
Surg Oncol, 2019;28(0):195-200.
Sample Types: Bile
Soluble B7-H3 promotes the invasion and metastasis of pancreatic carcinoma cells through the TLR4/NF-?B pathway
Authors: Chao Xie
Sci Rep, 2016;6(0):27528.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human B7-H3 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human B7-H3 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human B7-H3 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image