Human Chemerin Quantikine ELISA Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of Chemerin spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=8)||104||94-111|
Human Chemerin ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Chemerin, also known as Tazarotene-induced Gene 2, (Tig-2), is a member of the Cystatin superfamily. Chemerin is synthesized as a 163 aa precursor that contains a hydrophobic 20 aa N-terminal sequence, an intervening 137 aa Cystatin fold-containing domain, and a six aa C-terminal prosegment. It is activated by proteases of the coagulation, fibrinolytic, and inflammatory cascades. Chemerin is a chemoattractant for cells bearing the Chem R23 receptor, including plasmacytoid dendritic cells and tissue macrophages.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 1 hour on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human Chemerin Quantikine ELISA
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 5
Filter your results:
Interleukin-19 Levels Are Increased in Palmoplantar Pustulosis and Reduced following Apremilast Treatment
Authors: K Wolk, D Wilsmann-T, K Witte, TC Brembach, C Kromer, S Gerdes, K Ghoreschi, K Reich, R Mössner, R Sabat
International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2023;24(2):.
Sample Types: Plasma
Analysis of an Indian diabetes prevention programme on association of adipokines and a hepatokine with incident diabetes
Authors: P Susairaj, C Snehalatha, A Nanditha, K Satheesh, A Raghavan, R Vinitha, A Ramachandr
Scientific Reports, 2021;11(1):20327.
Sample Types: Serum
Serum chemerin levels: A potential biomarker of joint inflammation in women with rheumatoid arthritis
Authors: F Gonzalez-P, JI Gamez-Nava, EE Perez-Guer, AM Saldaña-Cr, ML Vazquez-Vi, JM Ponce-Guar, M Huerta, X Trujillo, B Contreras-, AD Rocha-Muño, MO Carrillo-E, EN Sanchez-Ro, EE Gomez-Rami, CA Nava-Valdi, EG Cardona-Mu, L Gonzalez-L, Research G
PLoS ONE, 2021;16(9):e0255854.
Sample Types: Serum
Clinical Significance of Serum Adipokines according to Body Mass Index in Patients with Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy
Authors: M Kang, SS Byun, SE Lee, SK Hong
World J Mens Health, 2018;36(1):57-65.
Sample Types: Serum
Mesenchymal stromal cell-secreted chemerin is a novel immunomodulatory molecule driving the migration of ChemR23-expressing cells
Authors: Paola Vinci
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Chemerin Quantikine ELISA
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 2 Reviews)
Have you used Human Chemerin Quantikine ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image
Led to publishable results