Human Complement Factor D Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of Complement Factor D spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||104||97-117|
Human Complement Factor D/Adipsin ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Complement Factor D/Adipsin
Complement Factor D, also known as adipsin, is a serine protease that catalyzes the initial proteolytic step in the alternative pathway of complement. It is an exceptionally specific protease and the only known protein substrate is factor B in complex with C3.3 Factor D protease activity is regulated by reversible conformational changes, which differs from the majority of serine proteases whose regulation involves either activation by processing of the zymogens or inactivation by binding of the inhibitors.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human Complement Factor D Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 4
Filter your results:
Adipsin Serum Concentrations and Adipose Tissue Expression in People with Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes
Authors: M Milek, Y Moulla, M Kern, C Stroh, A Dietrich, MR Schön, D Gärtner, T Lohmann, M Dressler, P Kovacs, M Stumvoll, M Blüher, E Guiu-Jurad
International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2022;23(4):.
Sample Types: Serum
Danicopan: an oral complement factor D inhibitor for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria
Authors: AM Risitano, AG Kulasekara, JW Lee, JP Maciejewsk, R Notaro, R Brodsky, M Huang, M Geffner, P Browett
Sample Types: Serum
Small-molecule Factor D inhibitors selectively block the alternative pathway of complement in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome
Sample Types: Serum
Plasma complement components and activation fragments: associations with age-related macular degeneration genotypes and phenotypes.
Authors: Reynolds R, Hartnett ME, Atkinson JP, Giclas PC, Rosner B, Seddon JM
Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci., 2009;50(12):5818-27.
Sample Types: Plasma
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Complement Factor D Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Complement Factor D Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Complement Factor D Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image