Human Fibronectin Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Citrate Plasma, Saliva, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human Fibronectin spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||97||89-115|
Human Fibronectin ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Fibronectin is an extracellular matrix (ECM) component and is one of the primary cell adhesion molecules. The occurrence of different isoforms is due to alternative mRNA splicing of the ED-A, ED-B and III-CS regions, and subsequent post-translational modification. Although non-reactive with adhesion receptors in its soluble state, fibronectin is highly adhesive when immobilized on a surface.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Human Fibronectin Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Fibronectin mediates activation of stromal fibroblasts by SPARC in endometrial cancer cells
Authors: S Yoshida, K Asanoma, H Yagi, I Onoyama, E Hori, Y Matsumura, K Okugawa, H Yahata, K Kato
BMC Cancer, 2021;21(1):156.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Fibronectin Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human Fibronectin Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image