Human Galectin-3BP/MAC-2BP Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human Galectin-3BP spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=8)||99||95-101|
Human Galectin-3BP/MAC-2BP ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
The galectins constitute a large family of carbohydrate-binding proteins that function in many systems both intracellularly and following secretion. Galectins contain either one or two carbohydrate recognition domains (CRR) which mediate recognition of N-acetyl-lactosamine-containing glycoproteins. Some galectins exist in multiple isoforms due to alternative splicing. Individual galectins differ in their tissue distribution and in their carbohydrate-binding specificities.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human Galectin-3BP/MAC-2BP Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 5
Filter your results:
Glycosphingolipid Levels in Urine Extracellular Vesicles Enhance Prediction of Therapeutic Response in Lupus Nephritis
Authors: B Troyer, J Rodgers, BJ Wolf, JC Oates, RR Drake, TK Nowling
Sample Types: Urine
SARS-CoV-2 RNAemia and proteomic trajectories inform prognostication in COVID-19 patients admitted to intensive care
Authors: C Gutmann, K Takov, SA Burnap, B Singh, H Ali, K Theofilato, E Reed, M Hasman, A Nabeebaccu, M Fish, MJ McPhail, K O'Gallaghe, LE Schmidt, C Cassel, M Rienks, X Yin, G Auzinger, S Napoli, SF Mujib, F Trovato, B Sanderson, B Merrick, U Niazi, M Saqi, K Dimitrakop, R Fernández-, S Braun, R Kronstein-, KJ Doores, JD Edgeworth, AM Shah, SR Bornstein, T Tonn, AC Hayday, M Giacca, M Shankar-Ha, M Mayr
Nature Communications, 2021;12(1):3406.
Sample Types: Plasma
Investigating LGALS3BP/90?K glycoprotein in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with neurological diseases
Authors: J Costa, A Pronto-Lab, S Pinto, M Gromicho, S Bonucci, E Tranfield, C Correia, BM Alexandre, M de Carvalh
Sci Rep, 2020;10(1):5649.
Sample Types: CSF
Extracellular matrix proteomics identifies molecular signature of symptomatic carotid plaques
Authors: SR Langley, K Willeit, A Didangelos, LP Matic, P Skroblin, J Barallobre, M Lengquist, G Rungger, A Kapustin, L Kedenko, C Molenaar, R Lu, T Barwari, G Suna, X Yin, B Iglseder, B Paulweber, P Willeit, J Shalhoub, G Pasterkamp, AH Davies, C Monaco, U Hedin, CM Shanahan, J Willeit, S Kiechl, M Mayr
J. Clin. Invest, 2017;0(0):.
Serum levels of galectin-1, galectin-3, and galectin-9 are associated with large artery atherosclerotic stroke
Authors: XW He, WL Li, C Li, P Liu, YG Shen, M Zhu, XP Jin
Sci Rep, 2017;7(0):40994.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Galectin-3BP/MAC-2BP Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Galectin-3BP/MAC-2BP Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Galectin-3BP/MAC-2BP Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image