Human PDGF-DD Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, Platelet-poor EDTA Plasma, Platelet-poor Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of PDGF-DD spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||102||83-112|
|Platelet-poor EDTA Plasma (n=4)||93||83-109|
|Platelet-poor Heparin Plasma (n=4)||94||84-113|
Human PDGF-DD ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
The platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) family of disulfide-linked dimeric proteins consists of four homodimeric proteins, PDGF-AA, PDGF-BB, PDGF-CC and PDGF-DD, and one heterodimeric protein, PDGF-AB. Members of this protein family act mainly on connective tissue. The dimeric isoforms of PDGF are expressed by different cell types and at different times during embryonic development. All PDGF isoforms are synthesized as inactive precursors and are processed to active forms that contain a PDGF/VEGF cysteine knot domain. Only PDGF-C and PDGF-D, also named spinal cord-derived growth factors SCDGF and SCDGF-B, also contain an N-terminal CUB domain. Mature PDGF dimers bind and induce the homo- or hetero-dimerization of two receptor tyrosine kinases (PDGF R alpha and R beta).
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Human PDGF-DD Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
PDGF-D expression is down-regulated by TGFbeta in fibroblasts.
Authors: Charni Chaabane S, Coomans de Brachene A, Essaghir A, Velghe A, Lo Re S, Stockis J, Lucas S, Khachigian L, Huaux F, Demoulin J
PLoS ONE, 2014;9(10):e108656.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human PDGF-DD Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human PDGF-DD Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human PDGF-DD Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image