Human Phospho-Yes (Y426) DuoSet IC
Human Phospho-Yes (Y426) DuoSet IC Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Yes is the cellular homolog of the oncogenic protein encoded by the Yamaguchi 73 and Esh avian sarcoma virus. After Src, Yes is the most widely expressed member of the Src family of nonreceptor tyrosine kinases. Src family kinases regulate an array of cellular processes, including growth factor signaling, cytoskeletal dynamics, and cell proliferation.
Citation for Human Phospho-Yes (Y426) DuoSet IC
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Microarray-based kinetic colorimetric detection for quantitative multiplex protein phosphorylation analysis.
Authors: Holenya P, Kitanovic I, Heigwer F, Wolfl S
Sample Types: Recombinant Protein
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Phospho-Yes (Y426) DuoSet IC
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Phospho-Yes (Y426) DuoSet IC and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Phospho-Yes (Y426) DuoSet IC?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image