Human Prolactin Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of Prolactin spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||94||84-105|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||97||90-104|
Human Prolactin ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Prolactin (PRL) is a neuroendocrine pituitary hormone that is synthesized by anterior pituitary, placenta, brain, uterus, dermal fibroblasts, decidua, B cells, T cells, natural killer cells, and breast cancer cells. The prolactin receptor is a transmembrane type I glycoprotein that belongs to the hematopoietic cytokine receptor family.
Prolactin receptor (PRL R) contains an extracellular, transmembrane, and intracellular domain. Transcriptional regulation of the PRL R gene results in several different species-dependent isoforms of PRL R being produced.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human Prolactin Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 2
Filter your results:
Hormonal determinants of mammographic density and density change
Authors: M Gabrielson, S Azam, E Hardell, M Holm, KA Ubhayaseke, M Eriksson, M Bäcklund, J Bergquist, K Czene, P Hall
Breast Cancer Res., 2020;22(1):95.
Sample Types: Plasma
First-in-human Clinical Trial of Oral ONC201 in Patients with Refractory Solid Tumors
Authors: MN Stein, JR Bertino, HL Kaufman, T Mayer, R Moss, A Silk, N Chan, J Malhotra, L Rodriguez-, J Aisner, RD Aiken, BG Haffty, RS DiPaola, T Saunders, A Zloza, S Damare, Y Beckett, B Yu, S Najmi, C Gabel, S Dickerson, L Zheng, WS El-Deiry, JE Allen, M Stogniew, W Oster, JM Mehnert
Clin. Cancer Res, 2017;0(0):.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Prolactin Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Prolactin Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Prolactin Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image