Human Serpin A4/Kallistatin Biotinylated Antibody
Human Serpin A4/Kallistatin Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # AAA59454
Human Serpin A4/Kallistatin Sandwich Immunoassay
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Serpin A4/Kallistatin
Serpin A4 is a member of the Serpin superfamily of the serine protease inhibitors (1). Known also as Kallistatin or proteinase inhibitor 4, Serpin A4 has been shown to function as a specific inhibitor of tissue kallikrein and as an inhibitor of angiogenesis and tumor growth (2, 3).
- Silverman, G.A. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:33293.
- Chen, V.C. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275:40371.
- Miao, R.Q. et al. (2002) Blood 100:3245.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Serpin A4/Kallistatin Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Serpin A4/Kallistatin Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Serpin A4/Kallistatin Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image