Human Total MSP R/Ron DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Total MSP R/Ron DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Background: MSP R/Ron
Macrophage stimulating protein receptor (MSP R), encoded by the human RON and the mouse Stk genes, is one of a small family of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) that also includes human Met (the receptor for hepatocyte growth factor) and chicken Sea. This family of receptors is synthesized as a single-chain precursor that is cleaved into a mature disulfide-linked heterodimer composed of an extracellular a chain and a membrane spanning beta chain with intrinsic tyrosine kinase activity.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Total MSP R/Ron DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total MSP R/Ron DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total MSP R/Ron DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image