Human Total Serpin E1/PAI-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Citrate Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human Total Serpin E1 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||105||90-119|
|Citrate Plasma (n=4)||104||87-118|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||99||85-113|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||103||81-116|
Human Total Serpin E1/PAI-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Serpin E1/PAI-1
The human serpin superfamily consists of at least 35 members that target not only serine proteases, but also selected cysteine proteases and non-protease proteins. Serpins bind the protease active site resulting in a major conformational rearrangement that traps the enzyme in a covalent acyl-enzyme intermediate. As protease inhibitors, serpins have an array of functions including regulating blood clotting, the complement pathway, extracellular matrix remodeling, and cell motility. They are also involved in activities that extend beyond their ability to inhibit proteases. For instance, they may also regulate blood pressure, angiogenesis, or act as storage/transport proteins.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Human Total Serpin E1/PAI-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Temporal trend of autonomic nerve function and HSP27, MIF and PAI-1 in type 1 diabetes
Authors: M Zimmerman, S Rolandsson, H Skärstrand, K Pourhamidi, A Gottsäter, P Wollmer, O Rolandsson, G Westergren, LB Dahlin
J Clin Transl Endocrinol, 2017;8(0):15-21.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Total Serpin E1/PAI-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total Serpin E1/PAI-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total Serpin E1/PAI-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image