Human u-Plasminogen Activator/Urokinase Quantikine ELISA Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of uPA spiked to three different levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=8)||102||93-115|
|Cell Lysates (n=4)||97||81-116|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||87||83-94|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||89||81-110|
Human u-Plasminogen Activator (uPA)/Urokinase ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: u-Plasminogen Activator (uPA)/Urokinase
u-Plasminogen Activator (uPA) is a serine protease that converts plasminogen to plasmin, with roles in a variety of normal and pathological processes that include cell migration and tissue destruction. uPA is a potent marker of invasion and metastasis in a variety of human cancers including breast, stomach, colon, bladder, ovarian, brain, and endometrium.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human u-Plasminogen Activator/Urokinase Quantikine ELISA
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 3
Filter your results:
p-Cresol affects reactive oxygen species generation, cell cycle arrest, cytotoxicity and inflammation/atherosclerosis-related modulators production in endothelial cells and mononuclear cells.
Authors: Chang M, Chang H, Chan C, Yeung S, Hsien H, Lin B, Yeh C, Tseng W, Tseng S, Jeng J
PLoS ONE, 2014;9(12):e114446.
Sample Types: Whole Cells
Collective migration of cancer-associated fibroblasts is enhanced by overexpression of tight junction-associated proteins claudin-11 and occludin.
Authors: Karagiannis G, Schaeffer D, Cho C, Musrap N, Saraon P, Batruch I, Grin A, Mitrovic B, Kirsch R, Riddell R, Diamandis E
Mol Oncol, 2014;8(2):178-95.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
Paracrine and autocrine signals induce and maintain mesenchymal and stem cell states in the breast.
Authors: Scheel C, Eaton E, Li S, Chaffer C, Reinhardt F, Kah K, Bell G, Guo W, Rubin J, Richardson A, Weinberg R
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human u-Plasminogen Activator/Urokinase Quantikine ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human u-Plasminogen Activator/Urokinase Quantikine ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human u-Plasminogen Activator/Urokinase Quantikine ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image